Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You funny fella

Forgot to blog about this yesterday>< But I'm blogging about this now! heh heh

Location : Subang Jaya, SS15, Kar Heong Restaurant
Time : 12+
Food I Ordered : Kuay Teow Tung + prawn dumplings :D < that's not the point but promote maaa XD

I was enjoying my noodles with my parents. There was a mom and her teenage son (around 18-20?) How he looked? Ermmm ok laa~ XD
They were sitting just right next to the table my parents and I was sitting. While I was eating, i over heard their conversation I'm not eavesdropping O: After over hearing their conversation, (NOW) I started eavesdropping XD haha

From what I am about to type out is NOT exactly what they said.

son : so can i get a tattoo?
mom : *instantly* no
son : bla bla bla (didn't hear what he said)
mom : no, cannot
son : at my ankle?
mom : no
son : knee?
mom : no
son : calve??
mom : cannot
son : backside???
mom : bla bla bla
son : *explains* at least at backside (referring to someone) cannot see mahh

When he said ''backside'' a.k.a ass xD I literally LOL

Funny fella xD So head on down to Restaurant Kar Heong Chicken Rice Shop now !! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment