Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No more I(ron) in Teeth :D

Anddddddddd my BRACES are OFF baby ! :D
*over the moon*
Here are the pictures O: 


 BOO YAH! :DD

It was weird at first. Like my tongue can wipe my teeth XD for some who wore/ are wearing right now.. you know that once you got the braces on, our tongue can only touch the metal D: It was slightly painful when the doctor uses his tools to cut and pull the braces out. When i saw he took the braces off, i have mix feelings from 'thank god' 'byebye bracey T T' to 'can i touch it?' < because i though my teeth will fall off XD haha
So starting from now, i can use back a normal tooth brush :D 
I won't say 'i can eat whatever i want now!' because when my braces were still on, i still continue eating what i love and want to eat XD of course when it was time for me to wear my rubbers, i had to restrict myself and eat porridge T T thank god i love porridge :D 


 'kinda' my signature :P
it the ''ERR!?!?'' xD

kinda looking at these pictures...
comparing my brace (before) & brace-less (after)
it doesn't look that much of a difference O:
aiyah>< I don't know. 



I will take a better picture with better background + lighting next time XD
for now, this is what i can show :D


heh heh heh
I have nothing better to pose xD
That will be a future picture/pose of my drunk XDD


No comments:

Post a Comment