Friday, December 10, 2010

The Awesome photographies and edits

Here are some pictures i found in Tumblr.
I've always love tumblr images 
where all experts photographers, editors and many more display they pictures there.
Some might know i have a tumblr for those who don't know..
so if you want some pictures that i am about to show you.. you can just go see and save the pictures :)
if you have a tumblr yourself... then follow me :D 
i MIGHT follow you back.. usually i take time to view one's tumblr for a while and if i like/love it then only i will follow back :D  or follow xD 

awesome.

i've always love city lights photography 

indeed a nice ''picture''
xDDD

this is just. Jaw dropping


this was my wallpaper in my phone but now i changed it :D

This is my all time favorite of Jaejoong.
I fell in love with the colour of the background and how his blonde hair and his slight pink-ish shirt match the background just perfectly.
The colour blue is just..
awesome xD

a really nice micro shot of a white rose..
damn nice.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pictures! Especially the one with Jaejoong in it ^^

    ReplyDelete