Friday, December 24, 2010

Another afternoon

Yesterday I bought this nail polish at Etude House in Sunway Pyramid :D Wanted to wait until tomorrow to apply but I apply straight after I came back from Sunway :D 

On to the next topic now. 
Just now when out for lunch with my brothers(: @ SS15 
 we ate at Face to Face :D
All thanks to Lee, I go eat there whenever I want and feel like it (:
Most of their noodles are pan mee and can say it's a much healthier choice for those who dislike shops that serves instant noodles with their homemade soup < and I am one of them xD From what I heard, they said that a packet of instant noodles take at least 2 weeks to digest O.O

7 orders for 3 people only O: 
you think it will be ''wah how to finish la?''
actually 3 bowl of noodles, 3 drinks and one side dish mah xD

By now you'll be ''what infected drink is this!?''

wheat grass drink only~
not this type of wheat grass ><
I drank the wheat grass mixed with brown sugar one XD I don't dare to drink the organic, pure, fresh from the soil wheat grass (in public xD) Scare when I drink it, my body will be in shock with this whole new flavor and you know what comes after that XDDD Didn't take bros drink because they will be ''this also nice to take a? = ='' 

my food! :D
This is their signature dish and I highly recommend you all to try that first then try other later :D I tried this dish a year ago and I know from the time I ate that I would come back more often. hahaha

our side dish :D 2nd bro wanted soup dumplings and when I am half-way eating my food and I asked him ''*point at the dumplings* eat la o.o'' then he said ''don't want''  
I was ''= =!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' because at first we (my eldest bro and I) wanted fried dumplings but he don't want fried one's so to be fair we order soup dumplings for him lo. But at the end, I made him eat the last one XD

Alright end of post :D
Merry Christmas Eve people:)
fa la la la la, la la la la :D

No comments:

Post a Comment