Friday, December 24, 2010

I don't know what to blog about

Hey yall :D

Usually my blog post will either be an outing I had or something I did just now. I tried my best to blog at least 2 times a day. This would be the second post of the day and I seem to have trouble thinking what to blog about O:
I was sitting in front of the computer and kept thinking ''darn it! what on earth should i blog about? I have nothing to blog about''
Then SUDDENLY! *light bulb on* ''why not blog about me having nothing to blog about??'' LOOOOOOL
First- I know..how lame can I get?
second- Like YOU know what to blog all the time :P

I just can't imagine myself blogging about (example) teen problems or about animals or something >< I just can't. I'm afraid I might sound a little bit offensive.

I'll bet even the famous bloggers in other countries had trouble on what to blog about since they need to think hard because their fan-readers are counting on them or they are dying to read their up coming post.

I, myself love reading fascinating blogger's blogs and get slightly frustrated whenever they didn't not blog (let say a week) and whenever I go visit their blog, I will see the same post there.

Alright that's all for today (:
More post for tomorrow since tomorrow is Christmas ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment