Friday, December 31, 2010

30 day of DBSK challenge

I feel really hyped up so I think I will do this challenge :


Day 1 - Your favorite DBSK member and why
Day 2 - Your favorite DBSK song
Day 3 - Your least DBSK song
Day 4 - A DBSK song that makes you happy
Day 5 - A DBSK song that makes you sad
Day 6 - A DBSK song that makes you giddy
Day 7 - A DBSK song you know all the words to
Day 8 - A DBSK dance you know all the moves to
Day 9 - A DBSK dance you would like to learn
Day 11 - Your favorite DBSK music video
Day 12 - The very first DBSK song you listened to
Day 13 - Your favorite variety show cut of Jaejoong
Day 14 - Your favorite variety show cut of Yunho
Day 15 - Your favorite variety show cut of Yoochun
Day 16 - Your favorite variety show cut of Junsu
Day 17 - Your favorite variety show cut of Changmin
Day 18 - The best dancer in the DBSK
Day 19 - The funniest DBSK member
Day 20 - Your favorite DBSK moment
Day 21 - Your favorite DBSK couple pairing with any other K-Pop star
Day 22 - Your favorite DBSK interview
Day 23 - Your favorite DBSK collab performance with any other K-Pop band/artist
Day 24 - The DBSK member you would want as your brother
Day 25 - A post dedicated to Jaejoong
Day 26 - A post dedicated to Yunho
Day 27 - A post dedicated to Yoochun
Day 28 - A post dedicated to Junsu
Day 29 - A post dedicated to Changmin
Day 30 - Why you love DBSK




Got this straight from Lee's blog. When I read the challenges one by one, I literally know what to post in every challenge :D 
I do have a strong feeling that I might not finish to day 30 or even cheat by putting 2 days challenge in one day..... like they said ''Rules are made and Rules are meant to be break'' < nah joking xD I totally made that straight out of my mind XD 


DAY 1- Your favorite DBSK member and why


My favorite DBSK member would be 
Park Yoo Chun a.k.a Micky 
!!!!!!!!!! *screams* OhMyGod, it's 12.31AM and I'm going high xDDD OhMommy xD (this pic is &^%^& HOT)

What's funny is that the first dbsk member I liked was Jaejoong O: and then like Changmin half-way (Yes, Im greedy >:D) Then after a one year gap (consider stop liking them *i can't believe I'm saying that ><*) I started to like (LOVE XD) Micky *drools* 
All thanks to Vivien who made this freaking romantic scene of him (i actually forgotten why O:) for me and I fall in love XD because I can literally imagine it in HD! haha 

Why he's my favorite? 
Well, I can't put words into this but I just like (LOVE XD) him that's all. Maybe I just like funny, a bit of bad boy (he got tattoos, which is sexy/hot xD) and goofy. hehe
Can say that's my ideal guy (which I can have T-T) 


alright, won't be updating for tomorrow challenge because I will be celebrating New Year's Eve and New Year with ma best friends :D




No comments:

Post a Comment