Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'll pack you up

This post is specially for Vivien as she request a post my luggage bag XD
.
.
.
nah just kidding about her requesting this luggage post but what I am not kidding is that, this is specially for her because she is going to Hong Kong next year and needs a luggage so she reach out to me and asked whether she could borrow it? The only way to show what size, type, colour bag she wants is through pictures XD

Alright Viv, here are 2 bags :D
(actually got more><)

 Bag one! :D
picture : you can see that it's tall.

Black in colour
height : 29'' 
thickness : 12'' and it's expandable 

I put my Mashimaro beside it to show exactly how tall isit xD

here's the side 

Here's another one.
Brown-ish in colour
the size is slightly same as the black one.
Height : 24"
thickness : 12'' and it's expandable 

I actually got 2 more. One is smaller than those two up there. While another one is bigger than those 2 up there xD
If you confirm you want the biggest, then you tell me :D I'll take the picture for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment