Tuesday, December 28, 2010

rather miscellaneous

Here are some pictures I just took :) First, I was bored and second, I felt like taking some pictures.
The pictures that you are about to see are unedited xD Bloody lazy D:

my dresser/study table :D
See that Mickey mouse over there? 
Vivien drew that :D

found back this old box that my aunt bought it as a birthday gift for me about 3-4 years ago. It's actually a musical box but
I made it as a jewelry box :D Never used it last time because whenever I open the box the ballerina will start spinning and the music will start playing but today it changed(: I just open it and let it played until it stop. I swear, if i play it at night.. that would be FREAKING scary O______O
Close up of the ballerina. I remember I love musical boxes when I was young.. now that brings back nostalgic memories of my childhood D:


and here are some random shots of my ribbon headband :D Love this a lot and wore it out on Sunday for my KL outing. My dad didn't even know I had this on until we were already in Fahrenheit 88 XD maybe it's black in colour :O

There are actually more pictures but I can only patiently upload these first duel to the file sizes >< I can upload now but my bro is using the computer (where I saved the pics) while I am using the lap top :| 

Alright(: new post(s) for tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment