Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BEAST dance battle 2010 ice box + hey,baby

Found this video of B2ST yesterday night. I got goosebumps xD Love their dance battle. But did you all know, (for some who don't know.. for the one who knows, good for you :D) They DIDN'T win wtf!? = = 
Watch this and you will know why I disagree that they did not win. 


at 1.09 Junhyung      <this dude (not the fella behind there xD) I got goosebumps like mad the way he got up & did you all know he was dancing with a blindfold the whole time until the second track? If you didn't know, watch again! :D Not only that, I start to like him more and more :D At first I didn't really like him but now I do ! hahaha 
Not only him, I'm starting to like Hyunseung too   < this dude :D (hot lehhh? XD) At first I didn't like him at all  < that hair made me and lee hate him xD
Not only the hair I hated him lah. I hated him that time because I though he cannot dance and sing in B2ST and always wonder why on earth he is in the group..As my hate towards him started to fade and after watching all their music videos and dance battle.. it slowly makes perfectly sense that he should be in the group xD heh 

And not to forget, the first member I first like in B2ST was Dong Woon (no picture of him, GO find yourself! jkjk xD)  < this dude! this dude! :D I (love) like him more ever since their mv 'beautiful' and that dance battle XDD He killed me with his smile there XDDD 
damn, going high xD thank god it's not at night or else no need sleep already. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment