Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom, mum, mi, mommy :D

Today is my mommy's Birthday :D
My brothers and I bought mom a lip liner, lipstick from Skin Food & a b'day card :D 
Actually wanted to buy mommy lipstick from Chanel and a facial mask from SK II 
but brother and I were stressing out on whether 'should we?' or 'shouldn't we?' So we no choice but to call mom and asked xD 

she then said ''the facial mask cost over RM 100-200'' my heart sunk to the bottom of the earth's core xD because we didn't know how much it cost since they don't display it and the worker was treating 'other' customer (maybe she think brother and I just wanna see see and don't want to buy so she didn't bother treating us = =) 
So my mom suggested Skin Food since the whole family (consider la) using Skin Food products :D

Even though I remember being really stressed out and having blisters cuts on my feet (due to walking back and forth to find the right colour lipsticks xD) Other than that, I had fun at the same time because I literally try ever (lipstick) colour that i though my mom will like on the surface of my hand xD 
Don't have a picture of it though O:
but I do have pictures of my mom's birthday cake :D

 You may think it's those standard-size cakes that people usually buy that are 1kg heavy..
but this cake is only 1/2 kg :D
It's cheaper
and i won't feel guilty after eating xD

 a closer look
:D




and (not really) family photo
(because daddy wasn't in it D:)

so once again
Happy Birthday Mummy, Mom, Mum, Mi :DDD 

No comments:

Post a Comment