Thursday, December 23, 2010

im a rocketeer

 After taking our results, Lee and I head to Sunway :D
We ate porridge why? (just keep reading people >:D)
Actually wanted to eat some where/thing else but due to Lee's reason for eating fried chicken and fish 2 days straight, I understand and we ate porridge.. that's whyyy.


 This mini-shop is headed at Sunway Pyramid's, Asia Avenue at the food street.
I-have-no-idea-the-place-call :D heh heh

 before we could start eating, we have to scoop out the spring onions and ginger out O:

After that, my bladder couldn't stand any longer.. so we headed to the toilet ! hahaha 
but before that, there was zero people inside, so we camwhore first :D 

 all smiles
but

 this is how we roll :D
hell yeahh XD


Lee was complaining about me taller than her (MUAHAHAHAH) Even though I am 5''4'.. i'm consider petite in America because the people there are TALL or so coincidentally the tourist I saw vacationing here are tall o.o My mom also tease me by saying ''your boyfriend would be shorter than you.... HAHAHAH''  T.T
Next time I shall bring back a 6''! MARK MY WORDS MOMMY! xD okok i shouldn't say that. After god sent me 5'' boyfriend to me *CHOIIII*  XDD 


Alright I shall stop here from now. Daddy taking whole family out to celebrate :D



No comments:

Post a Comment