Wednesday, December 29, 2010

JYJ audio korean album preview

AHH :D It's 12.41AM and I'm going crazy for JYJ at this time xD They just released a 6 songs in one track preview of their korean album
The 6 songs are ‘Mission’, ‘Nine’, ‘Puppet’, ‘Fallen Leaves’, ‘ID.S’,and ‘Nameless Music Part1'
For me, their track titles for this album is pretty weird in a unique way xD 'mission' is alright but 'ID.S' what what what???  Don't know why I can't wait for the full versions of their song to be release xD maybe it's because they are singing in korean ? hahaha 
The first time i heard ayy girl.. i was like ''whattt...???'' but once I hear that song.. over and over again.. i was ''HELL YEAH!'' heh XD Not sleeping early for the pass couples of weeks it starting to getting to me xD getting HIGH in the middle of the night... alone some more! 


p.s/ Micky sounded fucking hot starting of 'mission' XD




No comments:

Post a Comment