Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Help me, i'm owl crazy

I kept looking at owls things these days O:
mostly jewelries though :|
i just can't help it.
This is the first time i'm very obsess with an animal.. usually i'll just get obsess with an animal for a while and just move on to the next one. Last time i like Hippos :D then whales :D now owls :D
hooot hooot
i will not put hoot hoot because reminds me of snsd.
yeahh imma NOT a fan of theirs.sorry O:

I was bored waiting for my bro that is out ( about to strike 12 now :|) didn't wanna make my dad stay up just so he could open the door for him so i stay up since i'm kinda use to it.
Alright here are 2 pics i stumble on while looking through some owls pictures.


loveyourchaos:cing-cangkeling11:via WhirlingBlue


TOO adorable to NOT share it with you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment