Saturday, December 25, 2010

a merry outing

Today when to Sunway with my family and my grandparents :D Go there, go here.. same old same old xD

OK skip to the pictures :D


We ate at Zhia's Kitchen Restaurant. Located right beside Kim Gary's :) The first time I saw their restaurant name ''Zhai's'' I kept thinking DBSK, Kim Junsu, Xiah xD I know the spelling is totally different BUT the pronunciation are the same :P 

They serve multifarious chinese cuisines with a twist:) When I flip their page of traditional chinese 'desserts' I became ''AH!'' Maybe it's because I prefer chinese's desserts like red/green bean soup, tong yuen, lotus paste pau, covered sesame seed glutinous ball etc. Than ice cream, chocolates, creamy things >< If you question me... here's my answer ''I DON'T KNOW WHY lah'' Maybe in my pass life I'm a old fashion woman ORRR  very racist O.O 
(note : I'm NOT a racist! *halo above my head*)


Here's what I ordered :D 
(Just realized, my blog is couple of steps closer to be a FOOD blog O-O)
Usually I love menus with pictures of their food and don't really like menus with no picture but a one full page of words = = see all those words and reading it also no mood to eat d. So most of the time I see the pictures whom attract me and make me wanna eat it :D heh heh 
About the picture, When I saw it , I was like ''OH! OH! I want THIS! *in my mind*'' but stop for a moment and asked myself ''The picture looks like a big portion~ What IF they serve me like half of the portion there and only 3 prawns?'' As you all know, pictures do not come out the way it should be at times (it happens so many time = =)  They should have put 'actual size' there xD but they won't be foolish enough to do that or else they will lose their profit.

so when they served it to me..
IT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PIC xDDD

 For the drinks, I ordered a 'Green Tea with aloe vera' kinda a ice blended smoothie. When I took the first slurp, I said to my brother was ''I don't taste no green tea in here also o.o'' But I don't care because there are red beans in there XDD I seem to notice that, whenever there are green tea desserts.. there will always be red bean in it O.O It's like bread and better. Oh well, at the end of the meal, I was a happy customer with a tight packed stomach :D

 Then it was time to go home. I sat at the passenger sit... until I saw

This little fella at my bro's car windshield XD Scared me for a moment. So I quickly took the pic. When my brother hit the road with a speed of 60km/h ? around there (I know, 'so slow a the driving xD) I kept staring at it and I seem to noticed that it was having trouble fighting against the wind and then he FLYYY xD poor fella MUAHAHAHA

I even bought myself a lil' something 
 I bought the ribbon headband I've always wanted and looked hard for! :D Bought it from Diva. Love it so much xD

I feel so girlie now :''D
haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment