Friday, December 31, 2010

Pictures of DBSK, keeping the memories strong

They deserve this post (: I know what you are about to see will be 'some' of their pictures because until now I'm not use to using the laptop touch-mouse-thingy. heh. So it's pretty hard for me to copy and paste the pictures etc. or in other words, lazy (a BIT only xD) 

I want nobody nobody but YOU (DBSK)!

Park Yoo Chun, saranghaeyo :D
(trust me, it's not a rare sight that I say ILY to him xD)




jaejoonged:

Wow~ Is this official?

Changmin: We trust each other, and are also each other’s strengths. Before I knew it, they are already a deep part of me. Their existence to me is as important as my life.
god dammit! There are times I think 'why? just like that? seriously?''

“When we are together, our joy is multiplied by 5. When we are together. our sorrow is divided by 5.” - Yunho
I want to go to your concerts when you guys as ONE 
Even though you can make that happen but at least have a one last concert maybe called ''The Finale'' or something throughout the whole world...

On the other hand xD 
(don't wanna emo this post)
your-illusion:

msbeijingfriedrice:

loveeintheice:

lmfao chun waylt?

WHY YOU XDD 

LOOOOOOL~
This is funny xD 
and I though he don't wear socking XDD 

fuckyeaherojaejoong:

“I’d still want to feel like a DBSK member, giving everyone a handsome dance performance on stage!” JJ 
): 
(sorry,  I just can't help it but to be upset)




love his hair 'till now! and his killer smile :D *faints*



I know, I'm like having a mixed feelings now xD PMS coming O: 

believe with TVXQ
 DBSK..
Please don't turn your backs to us.. That won't be fair..

No comments:

Post a Comment