Sunday, December 19, 2010

poor baby D:

As some of you might know, i when to Penang.
A day before i when to Penang, I drop Lucky for boarding. Yesterday got him back but seem to realized him to be limping o.o
I think he injured himself ): 
so now he is going to be sympathize for the next couple of days xD


 here he is D:
just lay there T T
 the good thing is
i can take pictures of him in a still-position XDDDD
since whenever i want to take pictures of him, we either run towards the camera or be restless xD

 okok i'll bet you are staring at this picture and thinking what is this? 
Is his injured paw. I know, it doesn't look injured xD but i took this picture with my phone so what you expect :P




On the other hand, today my family and I when to Tropicana City :D 
I don't know why i got so bloody jocund O: 
Saw some pets too! 

 i know i know
you can't see anything but i kinda like this pic xD 

 THIS IS JUST A BLOODY CUTE CAT XDDD
Pretty naughty too :P

For the first time, i carried a Pomeranian :DDDD!!
BLOODY FURRY (nearly died xDD) AND CUTE and small :D
Then i 'pass' the dog to my dad to let him know that it is so light XD
While my dad was holding her, her eyes were like about to close which means she wanted to sleep and i when ''AIYOHHHHH''
Didn't get to take a picture because the dude that was carrying her was right beside me when he 'pass' me the dog D:

this is how a pomeranian would look like xD

No comments:

Post a Comment