Monday, December 27, 2010

From start to end

Alright people(: This post will be a little adventure because I will be talking about what I did today 
Don't worry I will not be talking like ''woke up, eat this, did that'' BUT what I took (pictures) during my outing today :D Can say I go here go there. haha 
Alright people brace yourselves :D



First we went to Subang to get my mom's new glasses but before that, Daddy need to make a stop at the petrol station to pump some gas. This is where I though of ''OH *looked at the picture* maybe I should take pictures of the this outing later and blog about it'' Yes, I am THAT lifeless and uncreative(???) Say what you say but I love taking pictures and starting to blog about everything I do these days O:

As my dad know's I love eating buns and bread. He made a stop at....
Located @ ss15
For me, I think they make the best buns and breads (I don't know why) maybe for some of you out there might say ''really?'' I realized that because whenever my dad suggested some where else or bought other buns from other bakeries, I usually get hesitant to try it... Is like I trust them already (LOL) Maybe that's me , I guess :|

After buying the buns, we headed couple of blocks down to get my mom's glasses. When I took it (the picture) My brother suddenly said ''why you keep taking pictures?'' I simply replied saying ''haha *nervously* I like lah'' If my brother knows I got a blog I would say ''cuz I wanna blog about it later mah'' oh well, let's keep it that way.. for now XD


After that, we headed down to KL :D Didn't get a better picture of KLCC because dad was driving fast D: At least I got a glimpse of it :D 


We then headed to Fahrenheit 88. It's newly build and got curious about it so I told my dad about it loooonnnng time ago and now I finally can see how it looks like :D

saw some Harly Davidson and it was badass man! The price was deathly too o.o If you bring a man that dreams to own one H.D one day, you can simply kill him once you show him the price (yes yes, I'm over aggregating  but it IS that expensive) 

wanted to zoom in to the price tag but parents were about to walk away and was a bit shy taking pictures of things whenever my parents are present >< If we're on a vacation then I'll be ''*SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP*'' like some paparazzi on crack xD

After that, we ate at
yes that's the name xD

love their sitting and mirrors because
.
.
.
.
girls (like me xD) can do this XDDD was shy to do this >< My bro is like looking at me for a second and look away and then look at me back so you won't see me going posey posey or smiling anything.. what to do when your brother is sitting just right in front of you :|

okok, now for the FOOD :D
ordered myself a prawn dumplings noodles. Their bowl is seriously big O.O Like the size of our heads (IM NOT EXAGGERATING)
the noodle.. well, it was ok la.. but I would mostly likely want to eat those hawkers style noodle though o.o If you eat food that you can get on the streets in a big, high class, restaurant.. you will just get a smaller size compare with those hawkers portion and of course, more expensive -.- 

the only exciting part of my meal is that I get to order their sesame covered lotus paste glutinous ball :D That is only the nicest treat there YET I would want hawker style one's 
If you are saying ''then why you eat there if you want hawker food so badly?'' First, I'm in a shopping complex. Second, you expect my dad to drive us out just so we could eat lunch and drive back to the shopping mall and pay another rm 9 ?? 
(sorry. Don't know why, I'm getting moody and mad lately. Maybe my pms is about to arrive O:)

After eating we walked here, walked there and suddenly got slightly bored. So, my dad suggested 'wanna go Pavillion?' because it's just right across Fahrenheit 88. I went ''YEA!!'' 





I literally blend in with the tourist because I was taking pictures like I never see a shopping mall before xD straight out from the cave. haha When I saw all their decorations, I said ''DAMN I should have brought my Sammantha ):'' Really regretted for not bringing T-T But thank god my phone can take semi-awesome pictures :D But at the same time, I love taking pictures with my phone (if I need to blog about it with the pictures) because the photo size is much smaller than my camera. If I took pictures with my camera and wanted to use those pictures, you will only see me post 3-5 photos of it :|

their deco was breathe taking and kept asking myself ''how they do that o.o''

was looking around and when I looked up I saw Paul Frank ! :D Love the monkey since my aunt bought me one shirt about 4 years ago (now i'm wearing it as a pajama at home XD) My bro and I did went to the shop but of course I didn't dare to take any pictures as I was scared to get caught and said ''sorry ms, but you are not allow to do that'' at least I had fun looking at it :D


a better view of their decorations 2 floor above. I still regretted not bringing my samm

their open air eating spot. 
While my mom and dad went to Dorothy Perkins. My brother and I went to DC Comics Super Heroes shop :DD When I saw this shop from the outside, I literally like ''AH! I want to go in there!!'' I feel like some fan just thinking about it now.
the (most obvious fake) Bat Mobile :D 
I only became crazy on wanting to go into this shop because I saw their mannequin Joker outside. Yes I'm a fan of Joker ever since I watched Batman : Dark Knight 'till know I would watch the movie over and over again just so I can see Joker acted by the late Heath Ledger who did a tremendous job as the Joker. I know the mask (in the picture) looked pretty scary if you look at it during night time O: 

Alright this is the end of the post. Pretty tired typing this out ><" and I just realized it's 12.05 already O.O not shocked because it's passed 12 but I'm shocked because I started 'telling my story' at 11.30 O.O damn first time took me that long to blog about a post but it's kinda worth it(?????) LOL
Alright people, tomorrow will be a new day and some new post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment