Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Penang Island

Going to Penang tomorrow or in 7 hours time LOL
xD
suppose to be tuck under my blanket by now but neh- xD tomorrow morning in the car still can sleep ma. heh

Today around in the afternoon, my brother and I brought my dog, Lucky to boarding D: Firstly my mom wanted to just let him stay in the house for the next 3 days 2 nights. Which made me ''WATTTTTT!????''
if only 2 days 1 night then he doesn't need to go boarding but 2 nights! My brother even became furious and kinda talk my dad through it.

Hope he be a good boy O: and make some new friends there(:
I pray now that when i say ''make new friends'' doesn't end up getting a female dog there, knocked-up XD you know la dogs (and all animals)... hell no to introductions or start seeing each other for years then only go to the 'next level' they just 'do it' xDDD


alright then, Penang here i come(again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment