Friday, December 10, 2010

a dozen of roses

Roses.
When we think of roses
first thing that comes to mind would be
red,
valentines,
romance,
roses between the torns,
etc. 
To be honest, i'm not a fan of red roses IF a dude give one to me. For me, it's like 
''oh red rose. thanks''
like there is nothing special to it since majority all the girls get red roses from their love one in the whole world. So for me it's like there is nothing special to it. So that's why i would love it someone give other than a red rose to me.. but i can't blame if he gives one to me on the first date. 
okok what i was trying to saw is thattttt,
But did you know that there are more than 1 type of rose?
for some of you, you might know but for those who don't know 
there are a LOT of types.
Some types don't even look like a rose that we all commonly known.

here's a red rose.
That we are all really common with. 

now here are roses that i recently founded out.
This is call 
'Love & Peace'
awesome name right? xD

this is 
'Elle'
love the colour (:

this is
'Candelabra'

but my favorite type of rose would be 
the Shrubs Roses

Perdita

Leander

Symphony

Tamora

my favorite shrubs rose would be this one (:
the 'Golden Celebration'
love the colour and the fullness of the rose(:


sorry if the pictures seems blur because it's small and i enlarge it for you guys to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment