Monday, January 10, 2011

something new something short

 yeah I got my hair cut
REALLY short :D
And I'm kinda loving it :P
still not use to it but that day will come. 

My auntie said my face shape will look good in short do's since my face shape is long and by leaving my hair grow longer than my shoulders length.. It will simply make my face look EVEN longer which will be wth? If I wanna leave my hair exceeding my shoulders I either have to always layer my hair OR perm my hair which is pretty risky and I like my natural kinda straight hair :D

 I actually wanted to cut my hair short during the school holidays by my auntie she wasn't free so ya O: At least I got it cut :D I can't bare to look the stylist to cut my hair so I quickly kept myself busy by reading magazines. 

Obviously I was nervous and was thinking in my head ''what if I look u g l y? D:'' ''what if I look weird D:''
The day before I when to the saloon, I dreamt my hair was short and no matter what I did, it still looks bad O.O 
Quite happy with the results though *yay!* 
now I can say goodbye to :
hair tie
&
longer time washing/drying my hair 
Not only I feel more 'lighter' 
I save water cost and my 'time' haha

I will miss my long hair O: maybe I will not cut it and leave it until June O: 
I might never know I will keep this short do of mine :X 
time will tell :D


alright then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment