Sunday, January 16, 2011

DBSK 30 days challenge : day 5 & day 6

I have a feeling I wont be able to finish this O: You never know I will finish this by the end of this year LOL
What to do..
Form 4 = extra work, extra subjects, extra stress, lesser rest (until now I wonder why ex's form 4 people said 'it was a honeymoon year as all I can remember') Honeymoon my ass X:  If this is what you call honeymoon then how is nightmare/hell feels like?
Because seriously O: I'm about to reach my boiling point in any moment. I even ask myself ''damn should I hit the books now?'' <because I always hit the books straight after Chinese New Year :P
For some might already hit the books during the December holidays or maybe some hit it right after New Year(?) Maybe I'm like them, I hit the books straight after New Year but I follow the Chinese calendar XD

Alright alright moving on to the challenge now :)

Day 5 - A DBSK song that makes you sad


A DBSK song that makes me sad... hmm I would say 


Picture of you


and Toki wo tomete

and as you all know, I never exactly follow whatever they said xD they want 'a song' I give you 'songs' :P

and the reason why I picked those songs were because these songs seriously makes me sad. Most obvious reasons
1. those are very touching songs sang with touching melodies
2. those were their last songs as D B S K


Day 6 - A DBSK song that makes you giddy


a dbsk song that makes me giddy O: no wonder they calls this a challenge because this ain't getting any easier at all D:


I guess it would be...


Mirotic and Hey! (Don't bring me down)

I think all the DBSK songs that are fast beat and power just makes me giddy. haha


Alright more post and challenges up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment