Friday, January 7, 2011

30 day of DBSK challenge day 3 & 4

Day 3 - Your least DBSK song


Least favorite DBSK song ?? hmmm kinda tough though or maybe all I can rememeber are awesome/nice songs of them right now? 


My least favorite song from them would be 'Dangerous mind' >< Maybe for some (who are reading now) might be going crazy and asking me through their computer screen on ''WHYYYYY???'' 
I just don't know how to put it into words X:  Maybe it's just not the memorable since it's a slight fast-beat song O:


The first time I heard, to be honest.. I didn't even made it to the end of the song but always skip to the next song in my list. 




Day 4 - A DBSK song that makes you happy


A DBSK song that makes me happy... well it would be ''step by step'' (: Once I press play and I can instantly hear ''itsuka wa ito (yeahh) ashita wa moto (oh oh oh)..'' I can instantly sing-a-long with it or even just smile(:


Actually there are more songs that make me happy. But sometimes I don't care about the song but I care about them because they make me happy by just watching their MV alone. 




p.s/ I will try to post pictures for some of my future outings since these days I am tired and busy :|



No comments:

Post a Comment