Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shopping red

Today woke up at 7.50 AM = =''
Not because I woke up for fun (crazy girl I'll be) but it's because I had my LEO club meeting today which starts at 9.45. My LEO has 'shift' to Saturday onwards T.T  As some might know, LEO are always on Friday (I think xD) 
My goal for LEO today was : Anti-sweat 
because after LEO I instantly go to Sunway Pyramid to buy my Chinese New Year's clothes. BUT 
I fail because we played a game. We ran and ran and ran which makes that equal to 
- smelly
-sweaty    = = 
I even complained 'I woke up early to wash my hair FOR NOTHING FML' So I had no choice but to 'borrow' Lee's shower, shampoo etc. xD sorry and thank you Lee (:


Alright should move on to my outing with my parents today (:


Mommy was trying on some clothes in the (wayyyyy) other room. I was bored so I did..... 


heh heh heh 
I know I know
'people put mirror in the changing room to see see how we look in the clothes but you selca selca in it''
GIRLS who selca in the changing room are AWESOME ;)
disagree? 

sorry there won't be any pictures of me eating or what I ate. hahaha But here are pictures I bought for CNY :)

 I FINALLY bought a dress :D 
why am I over the moon? because
I don't own a dress... the last time I got a dress is when I was 8? O: I know sadD:
Mommy pick it out for me.. so she is going around my dad saying 'see I pick one' which means 'I know right? I got good taste' 

 I didn't bought this today last week. The original price was RM 69 but it was having a 50% sale so I got it for  RM35+ only! What a steal for a shirt like that. so comfy too :''D

while I bought this today :D Bought this from Romp. I just realize I got (can say lah) a lot of Romp clothings. I got a cardigan, jean shorts, another black shorts and now that.. a high waisted shorts :D 
First my mom thinks ''not nice one the bottons' but once I try it and prove it to her that it is actually nice on me.. she instantly said ''alright let's get this'' < not exactlyXD she asked me to turn around to see 'properly' how it really looks like xD

and this! Finally I got casual heels since I got a (kinda) formal heels about a year ago (which I wonder why I bought it for chinese new year O:) 
I was happy girl coming out from there :'')


can't wait to wear them for cny(:

No comments:

Post a Comment