Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally

Today the whole morning (before recess)  We again sat in the hall hearing teacher talking and talking and talking. My legs literally were aching after about an hour sitting D: And I wore pinafore today so like you all know, it's VERY limited for me to sit in different ways (curse youuuu long speech!!)

I am in 4 Usaha which (can say lah) the second class since 4 Setia's are all the straight A's student. Since I got 6 A's and 1 B then I'm in the second class. Vivien is in the same class as me too. But I am not 100% happy
NOT because Vivien is with me no no not that, I am happy she is with me(: Is just that, Lee is not with us.. She is in 4 Bakti (3rd class) Too be honest, I really though we can be in the same class.

But I am keeping my head up high by thinking ''hey, we still hang out right? We taking same tuition some more and same stream (:''

And while on the way back from to class to put our bags, Lee suddenly said ''to be honest, I think we won't be as close later''
Vivien and I was like ''Who say? who say?''
I just don't want that to happen.. my god

I do have to admit, I am the type of girl who NEEDS a best friend with me or else I will think being in this place alone is just worthless since I am really shy around hyper, not shy written over their face type of people a.k.a very sociable people. I can make friends but it takes time for me to open up so maybe right before I could open-up my 'new' friends might already judge me by saying (example) ''wow.. she is really shy'' ''damn I didn't know you're that boring'' ''can't seem to picture you as one of us...''

Or when I already open-up they will 'judge' me by saying (example) ''wow her jokes are lame'' ''I can't believe she is crazy over bla bla bla''

Wow, I am (kinda) open a lot about my feelings today >< At least it's good to let it out once a while(:
Alright then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment