Wednesday, January 26, 2011

seriously FUCK YOU

If you think, you cannot finish watching, just stop. 
I'll bet most of you either heard of this news and maybe saw this video already. For those who haven't.. That video is about a poodle being abuse by this dude who is : 
  • who said to be a Malaysian (I wanna throw him to hell like fucking literally)
  • an idiot
  • uneducated ( to be honest, I will only call people uneducated when they do serious crime example rape, abuse, kill ppl etc. I don't care if they are educated, got diploma or whatever fucking shit, they are stupid enough to do that)
I seriously teared up and I was only @0.55 seconds only. I feel like killing him or just AH!!!!!!!!! my god fuck him la.
THIS type of people CANNOT have pets not even a fucking goldfish. There are people out there who love animals and want to have them as their own but they cannot have due to reasons.


so terribly sorry for the vulgar words. 
there are times where those words are perfect for that occasion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment