Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 first post

Hey :)
sorry for not posting anything for the pass 2 days.
Not-exactly-a-reasonable-reason

  1. I lazy xD
  2. On 31st & 1st January, Lee and I went to Viv's place to celebrate New Year:) 
As some of you might know, tomorrow is he first day of school D: Starting Form 4 tomorrow *gulp* Some say it's a good thing to be form 4 for a year because they claim it as honeymoon year where we don't need to go tuition nor arriving to school to see the countdown number to the big exam. 

Can't wait to see back my friends:) and maybe new faces O: 

Moving on, 
Just celebrated my second Bro's birthday today :) 

Happy 19th Birthday :D
*mini-confetti *kaboom!* at the background*

As yesterday was my last night to stay up freaking late. I have to sleep early tonight. I will miss the part of me where I stay up late (actually Friday and Saturday I can stay up late xD but don't really wanna make it into a habit till the point it is uncontrollable)

Alright then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment