Thursday, January 13, 2011

Missing In Action

Hey guys (:
I am terribly sorry for M.I.A for the past 3 days O:  Don't worry, this time I have reasonable reasons on why I was 'absent' and you guys only saw my same post the past 3 days.


  1. School works start kicking in more and more
  2. On Tuesday, I fall ill
  3. I've been onlining through my phone. haha 


Yes, Tuesday I've fallen ill on the 2 week of school and consider the second time in 2 years O:
I got low blood pressure which cause the liquid in my cochlea to be imbalance which also means, that cause me to have a scarily- dizzyness.

It all happens (this sounds like as if I'm about to tell you guys a fairytale xD) around 10.30PM the time which I always start working out. I was feeling pretty tired but I said to myself "haiyoo no need exercise lah~'' but then my ''exercise mind'' said ''must exercise.. I ate quite a lot'' <that's what I usually motivate myself assuming that I ate a lot just so I can be more revive to start exercising xD

Half way doing my sit-ups, the dizzyness kicks in.  <kinda think of it now, WHY I EXERCISE WHEN I AM TIRED T-T

(shall speed things up a bit. I shall do it in point form and you guys try to catch up and get the picture xD)


  • go to bed early thinking the dizzyness will go away
  • woke in the morning with a more worst dizzyess (cannot stand/walk in straight line)
  • call dad for help and cried because the feeling was scary
  • didn't go to school
  • mom took me to see doctor
  • check on me and told me I got low blood pressure 
  • advise me to stretch or warm up more before I start working out
But I need to go back to see her (maybe next week) to check whether my blood pressure was always low or is it because my 'red ocean' <the obvious xD effected my blood pressure. She even ask me to eat more red meat or any meat to pump up my pressure xD


THE END     LOL haha
Yeahh that's pretty much what happen during my absent.heh




On the other hand, I am starting to be really active in Twitter and Tumblr now. So follow me IF you want lah xD 


Please follow Lee Chen on Tumblr too :D




Alright then (:

No comments:

Post a Comment