Monday, January 17, 2011

I love photography, I seriously do

Feel like uploading some pictures to share with you all (:
Here are some pictures of I took the pass years, months, weeks and some are taken 2 days ago :D 

I love photography a lot so as photo-shop the pictures too(: 
That's why I made myself a Twitter and Tumblr account for me to upload pictures and share it with people. Twitter helps me to upload photos that I instantly taken from my phone and even express myself a lot more there (: 

so enjoy the pictures :D 
 Lee and I were in the changing room :P

 Ling blowing bubbles O:



 not only I love photography, I too love jewelries ESPECIALLY rings :)

 Lee's ring :)

fall in love with this the first time I saw this 

 my best friends :P 


 and photographer needs a tripod stand :P


 I love my Buddha and proud of it




 my best 'set' I ever taken in




 in Singapore, Sago Street


 night photography :)

 Daddy in the photo, taken while vacationing in Korea 
(will never forget the memories there)

 I love black and white photography too :)


a temple in Singapore. 
Breathe taking the structure and all the gods (statue) inside


 I smile for no reason because of them (:

 love sleepover with friends :P

took this on Saturday (very recently)
look at my hair (now)

 (before) I will miss my mid-long hair of mine O: but for now I love my short short do. 


 took these on Saturday too. I love orkids a lot.
So (in the future) my date need to give me orkids LOL 
I will not take his rose (jkjk xD) 


alright then :)





No comments:

Post a Comment