Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rain Bi performance at the Asian Games


As all you know.. the Asian games has just ended yesterday night. 
NOT SURPRISE at all that China once again are on top for most medals = = 
okok, what i wanted to say is that.. in 4 years time the 17th Asian Games will be held in Incheon, Korea ! WOOHOO :D
So.. yesterday Rain when to perform 3 songs at the closing ceremony. He performed 3 hit songs of his. 
At first when my dad told me that he's going to perform 3 songs.. all i was thinking in my head was
''O.o? erm transitional classic Korean songs where he will be wearing a male hanbok? LOL'' 
that i can't imagine at all xD 
i even imagine in my head that he will perform ''Love Story'' and ''Love Song'' since is much more calming and friendly(?) to the much more older audience xDDDD 
BUT, i was wrong O.O 
He instead perform ''Rainsm'' and ''Hip Song'' which caught me off guard for a moment there. 
I was saying in my head ''WHATTTTTT? WHYYYY?'' 
but at the same time ''YEAHHHHHHH !'' xD 

Now here's yesterday performance by Rain(:
enjoy~

Rainsm

Hip Song

Friends
love this song a lot (:

No comments:

Post a Comment