Tuesday, November 16, 2010

let a girl be

What you are about to see are my pictures of Penang 
:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well technically 
not my pictures OF PENANG
can consider 
my pictures IN PENANG 
xD


Mom and auntie were outside chit chatting while i was left alone in the room O:
since i have nothing to do, 
what i did was
CAMWHORE XD
(here are the pictures)
wet hair

dry hair :D
bag :D
it's my mom's
USED to be
but now it's mine :DDD
GAH GAH GAH
it's leatherrrrrr *soft soft*
XD
yes i cut my hair :D
my mom's childhood friend helped me cut it :D
while cutting she even said
''your face shape is more towards long, so don't have your hair to be TOO long or else your face.. LONGER''
T.T
nvm :D good also, duwan too long, since i lazy to tie and wash frequently xDD
Maybe the next time i visit her again, i might cut my hair short O:
since whenever she asked me what haircut i want
i usually say
''your recommendation :D''
she usually say
''short :D?''


and she even said
''your head shape is more towards an egg shape''
EGG SHAPE!?
my mom laughed at me T.T
''most people's head are flat on the above while your's have a hill''
T.T
no wonder my bloody face shape is LONG
xD

pretend to sleep
zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment