Sunday, November 14, 2010

andddd i'm back

Back from Penang :D
Boy, it is
H O T
i have never been happier to see a bathroom in my entire life O.O

Penang, was okok la~ xD (maybe because i went there lots of time so it's kinda my nature already xD)
Makan damn a lot.
While traveling back.. this line pops up in my head
''i went there 5 kg's lighter, i came back 10 kg's heavier''
XD
actually i don't know whether my weight increase because i have no bloody scale. But i feel heavier xD
But i am happy. I screw about diets, portions and ''healthy'' eating for the past 3 days :D but like they said
''what goes up have to come down''
so tomorrow i shall continue my normal routine O:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When in Penang, i was really happy to see my grandfather (: Can see he's doing well even though he is under bed rest. When i saw him, don't know why, i teared up a bit. But i quickly think of something else to stop the water works. Maybe it's because i only can see him once a year (which is during CNY) so both him and i are happy. I bet my grandfather is happy to see my mom too :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my emotions are such rollercoaster now D:
When i came online i felt..
-moody then
-angry then
-sad then
-happy then
- ''wanting-to-curse-at-someone/something'' then
-no emotion

and now....
O.O i have no idea also xD
maybe i'm just tired(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment