Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mine Forever (short story)

It was spring the first time i met him. We were only in kindergarten
I wasn't bullied and he came to save me,
We didn't have love at first sight from 2 ends of the room,
All i can say is that,
We just met.. 
I have friends but not best friends. I just can't put myself into their 'group' and that is why i sat alone under a tree..
No matter rain or shine, summer, fall or winter..
While everybody was playing in the playground, from the swing to the slide.. i just sat there.


Monday, 2000 (spring)
It was any other day for me as how i remember. While everybody was playing, i once again sat under that tree. 
I lay down and look at every flower petals falling slowly as if gravity became loose. As i enjoy my solitude under the tree, it didn't last long as 'he' came for the first time.
He sat beside me. I still remember, i looked at him as if i was giving him a message saying ''why are sitting beside me?'' ''Aren't you afraid your friends might think you're weird too?'' but on the other hand i was thinking 
''Is he going to tease me?'' 
As i was mentally preparing myself for his ambush, he then suddenly lay down.. looking upon the tree and every petals falling down on him. Once i saw what he did, my feelings are the one who are ambush. I didn't expect him to make such a move. 
He didn't say a word, so as i..


Tuesday, 2000 (spring)
It was recess. While everybody was eating in the canteen or in the class, I was the only one enjoying my lunch box under that tree. As i was enjoying my mom's famous fried rice plus omelet, once again he came and join me. He brought along a paper bag inside was his lunch. I looked at him once and just continue enjoying my meal. 
Deja vu, he didn't say a word, so as I. 








[to be continue]
Yes, i am tht bored. 
I suddenly wanted to post a ''kinda'' short story to my blog because last night i can't sleep so i made this story in my head. 
I was a lot shorter in my mind though xD
.
.
.
.
So far... what you guys think? 
If there are more negative than positive response,
I will not continue this and delete this xD
Just comment on my cbox :D
(i'm dead serious about the ''deleting the post if you-don't-like-it)







No comments:

Post a Comment