Thursday, November 4, 2010

Girls Girls Girls :)

My bag 
T.T
can not zip up 
D:
Now i will look like a fool that doesn't zip up her bag properly in public
mommy said ''we try to go see how much they can fix the zip''
because my bag is barely a year old and means a lot since i bought it from Korea 
around December last year.
Actually i am planning to buy another bag
a smaller one since the only bag i now have is quite big but it does come in handy if i bring sammantha along with me. But... when i don't want.. well this is the main reason why i want to buy a smaller bag ..
T.T 
still upset about my bag D:
my mom blames me for being so rough with the zip
D:

moving on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tomorrow i will be going to viv's hse for a sleepover :D
this would be my third timed 
while for lee would be her 2nd 
while shiao....
ermm her 50th? XD

so can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment