Thursday, November 11, 2010

Penang here i come

Tomorrow I'm going to Penang with my mommy :D
Consider it was a short notice. My mom just called (last week)
''next week either (the dates) or (the date) we go then come back on Sunday (this sunday)''
There are 2 reasons why we going back,
1st, my granpa misses us and he just had a surgery.
2nd, visit my mom friends :D

My mom called this ''mom and daugther outing''
:D
Just packed my cloths and the things that i am bringing for the trip. The boys (my daddy and both of my brothers) couldn't make it because busy. Dad's boss from Japan (if i'm not wrong) came down, so no way my dad can take a day or 2 off. While my brothers have an exam coming. So is just my mom and i :D

When people say ''Penang'' or ''Pulau Pinang''
People usually think of
The Penang Bridge 

Beautiful island 


Classic houses and shops
that until now still standing strong


and not to forget
their beautiful beaches
I didn't add
''beautiful AND CLEAR beaches''
because to be honest even though Penang is my hometown but i have to admit that
their beaches became dirty ><


BUT
for most people, when we say Penang
they replied
''FOOOOODDDDDD''


They are famous for their Asam Laksa





not to forget their
HOKKIEN MEE

They say when we are in Penang..
is a (FREAKING) must for us all to try their foods
because
(what my mom would say)
''only in Penang you can find food like this, if we do find food some where out there, it just won't taste the same''

So i can't wait to eat Penang food tomorrow :D
SCREW about my weight for once xD
I even hope,
JUST HOPE
i can buy something there xDDD
Not i buy, my mommy buy 
WAKAKAKAKA



p.s/ my stomach was like ''grrrr'' like a freaking bear when i was googling ''Penang Foods'' :D
p.p.s/ will update after my trip plus images :D


No comments:

Post a Comment