Saturday, June 18, 2011

where is my mind?

 And the weekdays has swiftly passed us by :) Today is the weekend! don't you just wish weekends are longer by 5 days? Well I do.
Start off my weekend by heading to school again for Leo meeting. Today's meeting was same as always. Met some hilarious kids during the meeting. There's this boy named which I forgot but people calls him LJ.
This boy was seriously very hyper throughout the meeting especially during charades. He was shouting his lungs out and every answers he could possibly think off!
''X-MEN! TRANSFORMER! SPIDER MAN! GREEN LATERN!''
and he kept calling us girls (who were sitting behind him) sister. pfft  but he seriously cracks us up. Couldn't stop laughing at him and with him. After the meeting I headed to Sunway with mom and dad.









 yes. I was indeed bored heh.









my new favorite shirt (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment