Tuesday, June 14, 2011

blogger on the go

Hey y'all!
Man it's been awhile. Currently blogging through my phone.
Never knew I can actually blog through my phone (why didn't think of that?)
Since  this is pretty handy, I might start to update how my day went from now on, thumbs up for that :D?

School was slightly better today as yesterday was pretty boring as I felt like I got up in the morning for nothing.
Got back some of our test papers back. Am not suprised that I once again failed for add maths. I guess it will take a miracle for me to pass nor get an A for it in the mere future..
So far my results were better than expected which is a good thing right? :)

Then just now after school, Lee, myself and Belle went to a nearby bookshop to get some supplies. After that we went to get lunch together. It was a first for Lee and I to go grab lunch with Belle as we weren't close like the type of friends where we'll hang out after school. So was pretty afraid that we'll be super awkward or very quiet. But once we sat down, we started talking through a chain of topics which was great because we weren't awkward at all!
From talking about our braces to our siblings to pets to even roaches! super epic indeed! hahaha

Wow! just realized I crap more when using my phone compare to me using the computer haha! Y'all may not get use to this because I rarely have long essay-looking posts as I tend to blog about pictures and videos.
But hey, at least it's better than having a dead blog right? kinda loving this (blogging through my phone) now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment