Wednesday, June 15, 2011

forgetting the date

school was better than yesterday and monday combine!
at least time swift pass really fast without knowing (Y)
Got back some of our papers today. Moral, Chemistry and Biology.
For a moment there I thought I fail my biology terribly but after knowing something was wrong, I got a D but wait, that doesn't stop there. Teacher said if we do our notes and corrections, she'll give us a bonus up to 5 marks :D so if I finish thw work, I'll get a C! At least there's improvement because last time I got a D instead...
Besides, I was shocked when I found out I got an A for chem. Pretty happy with my results as last time I got a D but that is after getting 5 marks. If without so, I'll most probably fail by then.

I also realized that today's weather is crazy hot! And very bipolar indeed. First is winding then sunny then drizzling then sunny once again! Making us all sweat, stop sweating, sweat, stop sweating. I thought it'll rain really heavily by now but I guess not as it's sunny once again *sigh*

Another thing is I laughed so much today until my organs hurts. No kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment