Thursday, June 16, 2011

pains and bruises

Now here's a summary of how my morning went.
Finally we got to play during P.E ! It's been a while, I guess. We played volleyball with the guys. As we were enjoying ourselves, En. Kamarul suddenly makes his entrance and stood there watching us play, although we weren't 'professional' in it. Pretty nerve-racking as he just watched us play. For a moment there, I thought we (vivien, victoria and I) were gonna be in trouble since it's obvious we were surrounded by the dudes and we are playing with them.

It was really fun playing with them haha They made it super easy when they served the ball as it was hard and painful for us, girls. One disadvantage is that they cannot control their 'strength' as they kept hitting the ball super hard until it flies to north, south, east, west. Since it has been awhile I last played volleyball, I practically injured my wrist but I gotta say it was pretty much worth it as I enjoyed myself! :)

Besides, during english the whole time we were all laughing our socks off as Harjeet, Nafis, Praga and I did a drama called Gulp and Gasp. It was the most epic of epic and the most chessy of all cheese ever! Some of the scenes doesn't really make any sense yet we still laughed it out especially during scenes of Rose and Percy. Like the scenes only took place during midnight and they just met during that time and scenes later, he becomes the hero and he confessed his love to her and popped the question. What of earth?! Hahahahaha
It is as straight forward it can gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment