Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i'm not gonna lie

Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see -Paramore

Well as we all know it's June now. Just thinking back you might think January was just months ago but in reality, it was 6 months ago. Kinda scary don't you think? It's a yes for me as I felt like I've been dreaming for 4 months as I can only remember 2 months of what I did. Bad memory, perhaps. 

2011 is pretty good to me so far. To name a few, I made some new friends and I feel like I've boost up my confidence more than ever. I finally had the confidence to be active in school. Leo is one of them. All of it paid off as I got a post :) Although is not exactly what I ran for, I'm still happy about it so I'm not going to complain. 
''...If you were to ask the old me 2 years ago, I doubt I will even want to run for anything''
one of the things I added during the interview. 

And I'm not going to lie to the fact that I am really upset that I can't make it for Leo I.R Day. For the past two years, the I.R was okay but I just have a sense that this year's I.R will be 'the one to remember'. I guess I just need to suck it up and accept the fact. 

''...I still have next year'' the line that I will continue reminding myself  until the day after I.R. 



No comments:

Post a Comment