Tuesday, March 1, 2011

be calm, be cool, be awesome

Hey yall :D
Today i will be blogging about my outing with Lee chen (for the 23895675 times hahaha)  As i complained saying that ''it's been awhile'' 
and BAM 
when out already hahahaaha. awesome possum :D


as lee chen wants to get a picture with the ginger bread mascot
as a friend 
i joined her too 
hahahahaah

After that we headed on to T.Bowl to get lunch 
 candid of me O:
I don't know why am i giving the chicken the look of  ''imma eat you, sorry'' 

 not so candid 
hahahaahahaha 

 THIS WOMAN
seriously, she is getting prettier and prettier in front of the camera. I won't be shock if she ends up in a magazine or something hahahaha 

like i quote to her
''you have blossom into a pwetty girl''
LIKE SERIOUSLY

 after that, we syok sendiri and took pictures 
(somewhere solitude hahaha)

and we fooled around


I know these pictures looked as if we are the only one in Sunway 
hahahaha

straight after that, we headed to take more pictures in the dressing rooms
hahahaha
headed to Forever 21. 
As we wore more feminine clothes than ever, we kinda got lazy to even take tones of clothes to selca in it. So we just picked hoodie jackets where is much more easier for us (:

 this picture 
WE suppose to do the 'mustache' but as Lee's hair was too soft and silky she wasn't able to join me. 
so I do on my own D:
FOREVER ALONE ahahaha


 I seriously love that jacket I'm wearing D:
it cost rm 99
WT FISH!?
nvm nvm
I'm sure there is another like this out thereeee (:






 can did shot of mrs shim 
hahahaaha

then i bought this badge in Asia Avenue 
a shop called 'Offline' 
awesome badges they have there O:




 I guess that's about it (:
p.s/ exam coming FFFFUUUUUUUUKK D:




should I give up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment