Thursday, February 24, 2011

the lack of posts

G'day :D

Terribly sorry for abandoning my blog for days/weeks.

1. I do come and check this blog
2. once i opened 'new post' I will just stone in front of the computer screen thinking what to blog about
3. lazy to blog about something
4. can't think of anything to blog about

I guess that's about it. hahaha

This moment in blogger will happen. NOT every blue moon but every 2 weeks...... for me lah. hahah
I think I became more active in Tumblr and Twitter. Yup the double T's haha

Tomorrow I can finally eat CHICKEN RICE at ss14 Kar Heong (yeah, im promoting it :P) Usually i will eat their chicken rice about 2 times a week because Wednesday and Friday I have to stay back. (i know, how random of me)

I guess that's about.
alright then (:

p.s/ happy friday everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment