Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm with you




will you leave me when I needed you the most?

where are you when i need you right now by myside

I'm always there, you just don't seem to care

Even if you there, show it to me cause i can't see it

Will it make a difference for where I show to you

at least I know you are still here for me

Who say anything about me not being there for you. As long we have each other's side, we'll be ok

 But i know, even you are here. Even you are by myside. Nothing gonna change what we are now

Because deep down our hearts, we know this is never gonna work

so might at well we just delete all the memories between us both

you can delete the what we had but the memories always stay 

I will try my best to not think of it every night even though it is impossible

I will run as far as I can just so you will not see my face and feel my presence again.



from being 'fooling around' to being serious at the end |: 
I'm with you girl (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment