Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rome, Italy

here are places I really wanna go one day (:
ever since we learn about form 4 sejarah which mostly revolves around the Grecian because of that, Rome, Italy is now on my list of travelling there one day. 

Colosseum
A must see. Once you take a picture of yourself with the Colosseum in the background, hands down people will believe you were there. hahaha

Venice 
don't you think it's bloody romantic? haha 


Trevi Fountain
this place is just breathtaking. Every detail of this fountain can be seen clearly. another must see when in Rome and for sure I will throw a coin or two into the fountain.  


and not to forget 
The Leaning Tower of Pisa 
this tower is simply just awesome. Maybe by the time I see the actual thing, it might lean even more o_o (hey, you just never know) I have a strong feeling I might get freak out when about to reach the top. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment