Wednesday, February 9, 2011

everything red

AS WHAT YOU ABOUT TO SEE IS VERY BRUTAL yet SCARY TO LOOK AT
SO, THERE'S THE DOOR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SCROLL DOWN 
:D 
(im serious o_o)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you still can change your mind, you know
hahahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's coming, you sure?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*SCREAMS*
LOL 
hahahah 

The big question now is ''WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?''
Well, on the 3rd day of chinese new year, I was invited to my friend's mini open house. But before that, I need a transport to go there. So I went to Viv's, cousin's house to get picked up by another friend who know's the way. Her cousin has a rottweiler named Jackie or is it Jacky o.o 
As I was following vivien from behind and it took me few seconds to realized the dog was sniffing me o.o and before i could react like ''why you sniffing meh o.o'' 

SUDDENLY
*clawed* me T-T 
Firstly, I was embarrassed and in HUGE pain, the dad instantly scold him while on the other hand, vivien quickly asked me to go upstairs and faster see whether am i bleeding. 
I quickly check and I got that *image* I wasn't bleeding at all I think. Like internal bleeding in my dermis<fuyoh i still can remember LOL LOL LOL  
so yeah D: but i'm fine now :D 
Now i have a fobia of big dogs, big scary dogs .____. 
After the clawed part, I still went to my friend's house to gamble :D hahahaha

alright then (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment