Monday, October 25, 2010

That's my habit

I bet you guys notice for the million timed that yet again i have change my background :D
Maybe you guys were saying ''again?? why can't she just stick to one???''
When i get bored or feel like changing my background according to my mood, i usually change it xD  Since now blogger have a lot of new template designs, i get lazy to find more ''nicer'' layouts and my reason is i am so bloody lazy to either download or copy paste the code. gah gah gah xD

Tomorrow Vivien and I supposedly should go to school but they said tomorrow our school have some trip going on so oh well, *close my alarm* i shall wake up late tomorrow! hell yeah!
But that doesn't mean she and i don't need to go to school... we still need :| or else our face will be slap with 2 surat amaran at once ><
I am pretty happy to get one but 2-in-1 ain't that nice ><

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hungry now O:  I shall make myself a cup of  hot milo :D (later now lazy xD)
God, i am (feeling) lazy these days
and boy, i am loving it(:
muahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment