Monday, October 4, 2010

aiyak o_o

I just realized i only got 19 more days to find a dress for my (young) uncle's wedding which is on the 23rd O.O
When my mom told me, i reaction was 'WATT!?' because i planned to taking my sweet old time looking for the right dress since this will be my first dress and since my mommy is not the type that lets me go buy another dress whenever i want want next time so yaa...
Actually i only have 12 days to be exact to find my dress O.O
Hope i can find the right one T.T
Maybe it's going to be hard too since i have no (bloody) idea on what type of dress i want ><
All i know is that i want a dress that is simple that you can just throw a cardigan on and *BAM* you have a casual look even though i am just going out with my friends. 

I even don't even know what suits me. Fitted, loose, colourful, simply black, long, short (obviously i want short BUT not TOO short XD), soft fabric, hard fabric XDDD
That's whyyy T.T








p.s- gambateh! hwaiting! good luck! to 2010 PMR candidates :D

No comments:

Post a Comment