Tuesday, October 19, 2010

jump jump

I feel so random lately xD
I wanna buy a skipping rope so i can jump (and jump and jump) this whole 2 month 1/2 :D
They said by skipping rope it can help you to burn at least 11 calories per minute. Since i am so free and so hyper these days i can just jump jump xD
Have to admit that i am really rusty. The last time i jump a rope is.. when... i... was... wait.. 4-5 years ago? xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think i will not use the computer so much. Need to limit myself.
Having headache 4 days in a row now ><
But i can't just help myself nothing to watch or play. Only computer solves everything xD If i wanna watch movies, i have nothing to watch (not much dvd). Only got movies and series in the computer. So computer is consider everything to me now for the next 2 month 1/2
My dad freak out when i told him that i still have headache. My dad though my nerves in my brain explode or something or i am about to have a stroke *CHOI!
I even google about it. They said that staring the computer screen can cause headache. What they said really freak me out
they said

> it does not happen in the morning when we wake up (very true)
> only happens later by the end of the day (very very true)

Haizzzzz
Yesterday i even said to myself
''okok use the computer only in the afternoon''. But look at me now, it is 11.50 still very consider in the morning.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment