Monday, September 27, 2010

Really? really?

I have nothing to blog about T.T so why not i blog about ''me having nothing to blog about''

L.O.L
Thank you thank you xD

Seriously i have nothing to blog about.. I am just not the type that blog about myself frequently >< 
like ''today i wore this cute skirt that bla bla bla bla~'' 
I guess i am not the type that self-praise myself>< and that is why i don't take compliments that well from other people. 
Example :
''i like that picture of you, you're pretty''

and my reaction./answer for them
''oh. haa *nervously* thx *silently*''

Maybe is because when i was like around 9-12 years old i was consider the biggest among my friends. I was like a giant. I was 66 kg and i always get mad so fast and i shall admit i was so lame and a mean girl ><
I always remember when someone like says something bad to me i will literally like ''FUCK YOU! YOU SHUT UP! IDIOT!'' (sorry for the vulgar words ><)
So i always wonder..
''damn i change o_________o''
Like straight after i reach form 1, i was less over weight, i lose 16 kgs :DDD 
and of course become more lady-like once my very own ''red ocean'' arrives xD
I even realized when i was in standard 6, i always get jealous of my best friend, Jay because she screams high-pitch. I can't do that XD i scream like a dude XDDDDD
But now i don't know o.o
MAYBE the JYJ thingy i might find out myself. If i ca even hear myself screaming my organs out xD



damn i just realize, this post i really open up a lot o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment