Thursday, September 16, 2010

apple girl, Kim Yeo Hee

These videos is a MUST watch! (literally)
It was yesterday where I was bored and go online in the ipod. I when to youtube. I go so bored until i search ''Lady Gaga'' Was scrolling down until i stumble on a video called ''Lady Gaga pokerface- applegirl version'' At first i know who she is all thanks to allkpop news about her (early this year) I got so curious so i start watching her videos. First video from her was 'Lady Gaga Pokerface' Even though her english can't really hear the sharpness in her pronunciation
but it's already consider damn good for a korean since not many of them have fluent english. Anyways, i got more shock when she start singing to pokerface. All i can say in my head was ''SHE CAN SING'' her vocals were powerful. Oh yah, her real name is Kim Yeo Hee :)




So what you guys think? I didn't know there were such applications for the ipod/iphone xD


Now this is another video. This time she sing to Beyonce- Irreplaceable and yet again her vocals were amazing and powerful! (well for me la, for you.. maybe different)




So what you guys think of it? (again) I got super jakun when i saw the ''guitar application'' xD


ok here's another one. (It's ok if you all don't want to watch it)
She did a ballad version of 2PM's heartbeat.




I was amazed by her piano and rapping skills :D This is the part where i started to like her more XD


okok, this is the last video. If you all didn't watch the first 3 videos... well at least WATCH/LISTEN to this! This her first music video.
called 'My music'. I literally fall in love with that song just hearing for the first time!




And this is the video that made me like her x2 more! xD
I know this video of her like released on march (if i am not wrong) and now only i notice her. But not like is a crime also right? hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment