Tuesday, September 28, 2010

100th post

This would be my 100th post! :D
Since this blog had reach the 3 digits~ i wonder.. how? what? who? where? when? i celebrate?
Aiyoh~ simply.
SPAMMING OF DBSK VIDEOS XDDD
(my most memorable video from them)
heh heh heh :P


This is just so cute especially Junsu with the helium xD actually with or without the helium he is still adorable xD


''Hey!~ you want me, i want you'' that made me go ''HAHAHAHA LOL!!''


This is just super sweet of them :D


This is another hilarious one XDDD


and this. This was the first ever video i watch from them and made me fall for them :D i still remember i asked myself ''where's jaejoong? :|'' Yes that time i really like him but now my heart goes to park! yoo! chun! and it's all thanks to Vivien XD Maybe is her plan.. like she saying ''SCREW YOU! he's MINE! *evil plan in mind*'' maybe she create that scene of pyc just to make me fall for him XDDDDD


and lastly this! This was my first ever video from them. Right after that, i when and bought their five in the black album xD
And i just realized, i bought their album when i don't know who is who, what are those songs! xD
all i can say is i don't regret it at ALL!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment